Buddhist Teaching of the Day
"Speak few words, but say them with quietude and sincerity and they will be long lasting." -Lao Tzu
Friday, February 11, 2011
Welcome
Welcome to the Search for True Wellness. I have been on this search my whole life, but I think that I may not have really been aware that I was. The health seemed to be there, but I was not really happy, so that was always my focus. Now that I am nearing 50, my focus has changed. The health is still there but it is not as good as it could be. And I am happier than I was but not really. So where do I go now? Learning about Integrated Health is a good way to find out if there are things I can do that I may not be aware of. I have to warn everyone that I am very open minded, but there are some things that I just cannot believe to be real, so I hope not to offend. Please feel free to comment on anything you read on this page and don't be afraid to let it out. That is one of the things I think we should be able to do in this class, for our own health and wellness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment